Kits & Tools
Birth Control Kit: The birth control kit is a tool that can be used to assist in teaching about contraceptives and STI protection.
Puberty Kit: The puberty kit is a tool that can be used to support teaching about puberty and personal hygiene.
- Parent Package: 6 years and under complete package
- Parent Package: 7 to 12 years complete package
- Parent Package: 13 years and over complete package
- Parent Package: Sexuality and Disability Complete Parent Package
Fact and Information Sheets
- Birth Control
- How to Talk to Healthcare Providers (.PDF)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections and Blood Borne Pathogens
- Teen Fact Sheet 2014
- Teen Risk Taking Tips for Parents